Friday 3 December 2010

The missing link


Prehistoric. This is a photo of what might be the missing link in the history of fish and mankind. I found it in my back garden. I was just putting out the rubbish when I looked round and there it was. The dog had been ferretting around excitedly for something to knaw on, because the cupboard was bare and had unearthed this. Obviously I was quite excited as I had been looking for a reason to catch the bus to town, so I popped up to the natural history museum where they gave me a full run down on the value of their time and asked me to make another appointment sometime after the next blue moon. Well, I can hardly wait! So this is pretty much a sneak preview before the world's press get hold of it. I think I might call it the luazulasaurus. Or something...

1 comment:

Jane Cabrera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.